Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Fun Loving Friend - Dewboy

William Landon Doss aka "Dewboy",
A son, a father indeed a best friend
Faithfully beside you surely till the end
He gave up the fight as two hearts were broken
In silence he left us as soft words were spoken
"I give up, I'm hurting, I love them so much
I need that warmth, that special touch" -
Loving two daughters, his eyes they gleamed
Being a family he longed for, he dreamed.
Surely he will be missed for he is loved so
While all left behind - we'll grieve I know.


God bless his dear loved ones
Peace and comfort be with you


(The picture above was made in 1998 Karoke at Blanche's in Graham, NC)
**********************


This is Dewboy and Jamie, my youngest son aka Thumper on Christmas Day 1992, we lived on Sidney Ave, Burlington, NC. Oh look at the smiles and happiness here and oh so very young. Landon was 28 years old & Jamie was 16 years old.


How do you describe such a friendship as this? Landon and Jarrett, two best friends who were inseperable while living here in Burlington. After Dewboy married and moved to New Jersey they still communicated through phone calls and visits. No better friends than these two. They shared and dreamed the same dreams and yet fate had other plans for the two of them.

Ricky and Dewboy singing (well, if you could have heard Ricky's helper there!) at Blanche's - it was hilarious that night and it was not a dull moment...

My friend Blanche and Dewboy

Dewboy doing "The Jig"

Courtney, Heather and Landon

Christmas at my house 1997.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend How are You ? I like your dispatch and i be to stumble it as a remedy for my friend but i cant realize your popular bookmark widget in this blog. Choose help me admin Express You Steven
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

This locale is a walk-through payment all the intelligence you wanted roughly this and didn' t separate who to ask. Look here, and you' ll categorically reveal it.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

Loving that, good info! If you get a unplanned stop by because we obtain a fashionable released training program exchange for those looking to start their own internet role online,..
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.

My web page - free premium minecraft account - -